Men's T-Shirt, Fakarava Shark T-Shirt by Lauranna Pacific, Tumakohua the South pass of Fakarava, the Wall of Sharks.
Tumakohua Pass, on the southern end of Fakarava atoll, is where you can dive with sharks. When the tide is coming in, hundreds of grey reef sharks can be seen on the right side of the pass along with the thriving coral and marine life that make for a fantastic sight.
This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite. Super soft cotton and excellent quality print makes one to fall in love with it over and over again.
- Men's crew neck short sleeve t-shirt with a Fakarava shark design printed on the front.
- Designed in Moorea, printed under license in the US.
- 100% Soft cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Retail fit, runs true to size with a tear away label
If you are shopping from outside of the United States or you are not a US resident, please visit Thoughts of Moorea to complete your order.