Men's T-Shirt, Moorea Hibiscus from Lauranna Pacific. Tropical hibiscus flower from Moorea short sleeve t-shirt.
According to one legend, the hibiscus played a role in the creation of the Polynesian islands. In the early days, the earth consisted of one ocean and two large islands, like turtle shells floating on the water. One island occupied northern waters on the shoulders of the Earth, and no one wanted to live in frigid conditions. Therefore, most people lived on the second island, which rested in the belt of the Earth. One day, the Earth slipped on a wet hibiscus and fell, shattering the southern island into small pieces and creating the Polynesian islands. Some pieces of the northern island broke off and moved to the south, creating the islands of Hawaii.
This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite. Super soft cotton and excellent quality print makes one to fall in love with it over and over again.
- Moorea Hibiscus men's crew neck short sleeve t-shirt with a tropical hibiscus flower design printed on the front.
- Designed in Moorea, printed under license in the US.
- 100% Soft cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Retail fit, runs true to size with a tear away label
If you are shopping from outside of the United States or you are not a US resident, please visit Thoughts of Moorea to complete your order.