What do you specialise in ?
Marquesian art and sculptures, local crafts, curios, souvenirs and clothing. We work with local businesses and artisans whenever possible and offer a wide range of products.
I have a question, how can I contact you ?
We are at your disposal to answer all your questions and to advise you as best as we can. You can reach us by email (email@example.com) or by sending us a message via Facebook. At the bottom of the 'Home' page or on the 'footer' of every page on our website there are links for either method.
Are all products made in Polynesia ?
At Thoughts of Moorea we do favour working with local businesses and artisans to offer you a wide range of quality products of art, crafts, curios and fashion but with some items to ensure this quality without excessive pricing some of our suppliers choose to produce and import their products from outside Polynesia.
Are all the products presented on the Tahiti Shopping website in stock ?
Generally all products on our website are in stock. In the exceptional case of an error on our behalf or simultaneous purchases (many of our products are unique pieces) we will contact you to either propose a replacement product or to offer you a refund.
How do I place an order ?
- Browse our on-line selection.
- Select an item for more information or details, choose your model or size and add them to your cart.
- Once you have found all you wish to order, go to your shopping cart, check the details and validate it by clicking on the button 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT'
- On the new page you will be asked to log in to your account. If you do not have an account it is now that you will be invited to create one. Simply follow the instructions and fill in the on-line form (Name, address and contact details).
- After your account is opened/created and you will be asked to confirm your shipping address, confirm by clicking on the button 'CONTINUE' (or enter a different address if you prefer that your order is sent to another destination than that of the invoice).
- The following page will ask you to choose the delivery method, it is here the shipping charges will be calculated. Select your prefered method and continue to the payment by clicking the button 'CONTINUE'
- You will be asked to validate and agree to the terms of service and choose your prefered method of payment (complete the details where necessary). Please check over your order and shipping details and then click on the button 'PAYER' to complete your secure payment.
How to enter my promotional code ?
On the 'Shopping cart' page, just above the 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT' button you are asked 'Do you have a promotional code?', if you do, click on the question and a new box will appear. Enter your promotional code and click on 'Add', your discount is applied and the total amount of your order is then automatically updated.
How can I have a promotional code ? What is a promotional code ?
The promotional code can be considered similar to a voucher, allowing you a reduction or discount on certain items or the total of your order. The easiest way to take advantage of our our special offers and have a promotional code is to subscribe to our newsletter. Limited promotions or 'Flash codes' also appear on our Facebook and Instagram pages, sign up and follow our pages to be sure not to miss them.
What payment methods are available on the Tahiti Shopping website ?
We accept payments by credit cards, PayPal and bank transfer.
Is payment secure ?
The payment on Tahiti Shopping website is perfectly secure. We use Stripe and PayPal security to protect not only you, our customer but ourselves as well. Stripe and PayPal use encryption in all their transactions. These include the use of TLS connection, key identification and compliance with data security standards, such as PCI-DSS.
Do you ship to other Polynesian islands ?
No, Tahiti-Shopping.com has been developed especially for the United States. You can order the same items from our 'sister' company Thoughts of Moorea.
How will my order be shipped ?
We have chosen to work with OPT (the Polynesian postale service). All orders are sent with a tracking number and so can be followed. When completing your order you have the choice of priority or express for international orders. Delivery to other Polynesian islands is by priority shipping. Or, if you are visiting Moorea you can come yourself and collect your order directly from the shop.
How long does the delivery take ?
At Tahiti Shopping, we process and ship your order within 1-2 business days from the order date. (Shipping times may vary during holiday season.) Please allow at least 10-16 business days for shipments to the United States. However, like you, we are subject to postal delays, which can vary greatly from one region to another or depending on the destination state. (This does not include any delays that may occur due to customs and their rules and regulations.).
How much does the delivery cost ?
Delivery costs vary greatly depending on the destination country and your chosen method. We are aware that sometimes these charges are high and we are constantly checking to keep them as low as possible. A table of the delivery charges can be found here : Shipping charges